Before I entered in Fourth Year, I asked my self is the subject I.C.T subject is very hard?? Almost 2 months that i attended my classes. I met my teacher in I.C.T IV. She teach us what is the internet all about,she teach us who is the father of internet ,the co-inventor of the TCP and etc.
Internet is
global network connecting millions of computer. More than 100 countries are linked into exchanges of data, news and opinions. I learned how to create my Blog. And how to make my post. Blog is a user generated website where entries are made in journal style. We take up the use of the internet. Vinton Cerf is the father of internet and Robert Kahn is the co-inventor of TCP. We take up the major components like web browser,web server. And the types of the blog like By media type,by a device and genre.We take up also the Types of data, service and tools of internet. This are the topics that I have learned in the First Grading Period of I.C.T IV. They say that I.C.T is easy to learned as long as you have determined your self.
I expecting this coming Second Grading Period I should learn more on I.C.T. and a lot of discover...
No comments:
Post a Comment