Saturday, September 8, 2012

My MOdern HeRo!

            Everyone have their hero,you,me,all of us we have our own hero. What is hero?? Who is your hero?? I will introduce to my hero.
            Hero is someone,especially a man who has done something brave,or good,and who is therefore greatly admired by a lot of people. My hero is beautiful and that id my mother. She helps me in my assignments and projects. She also give some advice's to me if I have a problem. She is the best mother in world . She is always there for me to support me. If I graduate I will help her to come our good. I also consider my girlfriend as my hero. She's name is Leilani Purugganan a third year student. She give advice's when I have a problem and she teaching me when I don't know the answer of activities. That is my modern hero my great mother and my girlfriend.
             I'am very happy and proud that I have a hero. You too you have your own hero. I don't wantt to lost them in my life because they make's me happy and they make's me strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment